Larissa III “The Cheerful One”
Copper-plated steel and Cat’s Eye glass
6 ¾ x ¾ in.
• Sealed to prevent skin oxidation or “green skin”
• Tested to withstand 26 lbs. of tensile force
• Flexible 49 strand stainless steel wire encased in nylon
• Holds its shape while contouring the wrist
• Finished with a secure solid copper slide lock clasp
• Lightly polished to enhance patina
• Ships directly from the designer
• Free shipping
Inspired by the ribbons my mother put in my hair as a child this bracelet is made from deconstructed vintage 60s copper-coated steel chain and Cat’s Eye glass beads.
To determine your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string or cut a strip of paper about a ¼" wide.
2. Wrap the string/paper around your wrist just below the wrist bone. The fit should be snug but not tight.
3. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle around your wrist.
4. With a ruler, measure the length of string or paper to determine your wrist size.
Next, determine how much “give” you would like. On a 6 ¼" wrist, a 7 inch bracelet will sit just below the wrist bone. On a 6 ½" wrist it will sit a little higher. So, consider how snug or loose fitting you’d like your cuff bracelet.
-Clean with a soft dry cloth.
-To clean the copper, dab small amounts of white vinegar on a clean rag and wipe.
-Do not swim, shower, or otherwise submerge in water.
Free shipping on domestic orders. Your bracelet will arrive first class mail with tracking and insurance, in a craft box ready for gifting.
Contact @seyoumdesign on Instagram for questions related to this item.