Nadia “The Courageous One”
7 x 1 in.
• Sealed to prevent skin oxidation or “green skin”
• Tested to withstand 26 lbs. of tensile force
• Flexible 49 strand stainless steel wire encased in nylon
• Holds its shape while contouring the wrist
• Finished with a secure solid copper slide lock clasp
• Lightly polished to enhance patina
• Ships directly from the designer
• Free shipping
Inspired by the warrior in us all this bracelet is cool and smooth to the touch, made from deconstructed vintage 60s copper coated steel chain.
To determine your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string or cut a strip of paper about a ¼” wide.
2. Wrap the string/paper around your wrist just below the wrist bone. The fit should be snug but not tight.
3. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle around your wrist.
4. With a ruler, measure the length of string or paper to determine your wrist size.
Next, determine how much “give” you would like. On a 6 ¼” wrist, a 7 inch bracelet will sit just below the wrist bone. On a 6 ½” wrist it will sit a little higher. So, consider how snug or loose fitting you’d like your cuff bracelet.
-Clean with a soft dry cloth.
-To clean the copper, dab small amounts of white vinegar on a clean rag and wipe.
-Do not swim, shower, or otherwise submerge in water.
Contact @seyoumdesign on Instagram for questions related to this item.