Hoboken Citywide Art Walk & Craft Market
Sunday May 23, 2021, 11am to 4pm
Raindate: June 6, 2021
To apply: https://forms.gle/
Deadline to apply, April 16, 2021
Free self-guided walking tour of artists’ work, photography and crafts market.
Work should be displayed so it can be viewed safely. All participants required to wear masks, follow social distancing guidelines and have hand sanitizer available for patrons to use.
Artwork can be exhibited in large residential windows, on front patios, Under the Viaduct,
and in some parks and plazas around Hoboken. Public spaces will be assigned by The City of Hoboken on a first come basis. You must be present and responsible for your own work.
If you are acquainted with a local business owner and they grant permission,
you may also exhibit in their windows.
If you need space to display your work, the following public locations for outdoor exhibition will be available:
1. Washington Street and Newark St. by the CVS - on the sidewalk
2. Church Square Park — Garden Street bet. 4th & 5th
3. Southwest Park
4. Under the Viaduct
5. Sinatra Drive Walkway bet. 1st & 2nd Street - foot of Pier A Park
6. 7th & Jackson Plaza — behind the Monroe Center
Options for display
1. Artists can hang work in their own residential or studio windows if they are visible from
the sidewalk or on their residential front patio.
2. You can also display in the window of a volunteer neighbor's windows or on their front patio or the windows of a local store. Permission must be granted by homeowner or business owner and social distancing guidelines must be followed.
3. If you would like to exhibit in one of the public locations listed above, let us know. We can assign you space in a specified public park, plaza, walkway or under the viaduct with permission by The City of Hoboken. You will need to supply your own easels, tables or display units and be present and responsible for your own work.
4. Work should be family friendly. Please don’t display work that contains racist, offensive,
violent or otherwise profane themes or imagery.
5. All participants must wear masks, follow social distancing guidelines and have hand sanitizer available for patrons to use.
6. We suggest artists display signage to accompany their work. Type should be large enough to be seen from a distance and should include your name, information about your work, your website, contact information, pricing, etc.
7. Virtual Maps will be distributed via social media
8. Deadline to apply, April 16th, 2021
9. If you sell work, artist keeps 100% of the sale price.
Share this post